INSTINCT

Onion Creek Lodge 220, A.F. & A.M.

Austin, United States

Onion Creek Lodge 220, A.F. & A.M. chartered, 1858. Met on this site in cabin later destroyed by Indians. This building completed, 1860. First floor used by the Pleasant Hill school (oldest in continuous use in state) until 1935. Also used by the Cumberland Presbyterians. Old school Presbyterians, Baptists, Methodists, alternating Sundays. Used by Creedmoor OES 607 since 1929, rainbow assembly 266 since 1956.

Submit Update