MYSTIC

Torshov - Trikkestallen

Oslo, Norge

Built in 1898 as a tramhall for Kristiania Sporveisselskab by architect Ove Ekman. The trams changed from horse driven to electric powered in 1899 mainly due to competition from Briskebylinjen which was electric from 1894. 2nd of October 1901, it was extended to Sandaker and 28th of November 1902 it was extended to Grefsen station. 28th of December 1914 a branch to Sagene Kirke was established.

Submit Update